The modern approach to tissue inflammation
In truth, the term “inflammation” is a synonymous to “pain” in almost all imaginable cases. And to reduce inflammation in Newport Beach means to adopt the newest, most advanced non-invasive techniques to get the job done? At Ascent Adaptation that means only one thing – Photobiomodulation Therapy (PBMT).
Tissue inflammation is tricky, because it can have many causes and it can manifest under many different forms. Whether we are talking about muscle soreness, joint or bone inflammation or even organ problems, one thing is the same in all cases: local discomfort and pain. In this context, what is the photobiomodulation therapy and how does it work?
Introducing the LightStim LED Bed
It is safe to say that the LightStim LED Bed is the first of its kind to receive FDA clearance for proven, tested benefits. We are talking about a full-body device whose main goal is to provide pain relief by diminishing the inflammatory response at muscle, bone and join level. The LightStim Bed functions based on the Multiwave technology, which relies on using infrared light to increase blood circulation.
But how exactly does it work? There are several steps your body goes through when being subjected to the photobiomodulation therapy:
1. The led-based LightStim Bed emits an intense mix of red and infrared light
2. The light traveling on multiple wavelengths infiltrates the tissues in-depth
3. Chromophores (areas of a cell which absorb light) will emit chemical reactions to the light impulses they receive
4. The production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) is increased, which increases the cell production altogether
5. The production of Nitric Oxide increases, which increases the production of collagen, an active ingredient of cellular regeneration
6. Regenerative properties are boosted, swelling, redness and inflammatory responses are reduced
7. Endorphins are being released to help better cope with pain
This device is one of the most effective non-invasive methods to reduce inflammation in Newport Beach, with its popularity growing by the day.
Standing on the barricades of innovation
There are multiple reasons for inflammation to occur. Most of them involve some type of affections like arthritis, for instance, but there are other, more familiar causes as well, like accidents, old age, sedentarism, leading to sore articulations, intense and regulated physical activity, affecting the muscles and so on. Whatever the case may be, the LightStim LED Bed has been proven to deliver temporary pain relief and significant inflammation reduction.
Not only that, but the patented Multiwave technology has also been shown to promote cellular regeneration, which is the cornerstone of self-healing. On the same note, cellular regeneration has also been linked to slower rates of aging, as the body will remain younger and stronger for longer. Combine that with the more elevated production of Nitric Oxide, which is known to regulate blood pressure and reduce the levels of lactic acid in the muscles and you can see why this technology is considered the future.
To reduce inflammation in Newport Beach is to come up with some of the best ways of boosting cellular regeneration. And that is definitely a job for Ascent Adaptation.Reduce Inflammation Newport Beach
View Larger Map